Sweet Gal – Sylvie
NOT CLEAR ENOUGH? NO WORRIES, CHAT WITH US ONLINE!
HOW TO BUY?
Shopping at Squaregal.com is very easy. Just follow these steps:
- Choose the section “Shop” and then the collection line “Chic Diamond” or “Casual Classics”.
- View the products you are interested in and click on the photograph to zoom in and see every detail, available sizes, composition, and price.
- Select an item of ring and the size (view International sizing). Add it to your cart. You can then choose to continue shopping or to process order.
- If you would like to process your order you can do so by either registering or checking-out as a guest.
- Enter your shipping information and choose a shipping method.
- Select a payment method.
- Confirm the order.
- You will receive an email confirming your order.
WHAT PAYMENT METHOD CAN I USE TO MAKE MY PURCHASE?
We offer the following payment methods:
- Visa, Mastercard, and American Express.
WHY MIGHT MY CREDIT CARD BE REFUSED?
Your credit card may be refused for any of the following reasons:
- The card may have expired. Check that your card is still valid.
- You may have reached your credit limit. Contact your bank to check that you have not exceeded the authorized purchase limit.
- You may have entered some information incorrectly. Check that you have filled in all the required fields correctly.
IS IT SAFE TO USE MY CREDIT CARD ON THE WEBSITE?Yes, the data is transmitted SSL-encrypted. For payments with Visa and Mastercard only SET transactions (secure electronic transactions) are accepted. After verifying that the card is included in the SET system, the system will contact the card-issuing bank to enable the buyer to authorize the purchase. When the bank confirms the authenticity, the payment will be charged to the card. Otherwise the order will be cancelled.
- Sterling silver band, plated in white gold
- with SQUAREGAL and size reference engraving
* Sweet Gal - Rosie & Sylvie has special sizes engraving as references for your future purchase. You'll never forget which ring size you are! It's our sweet reminder. :)